Aquacraft GP-1 Ultra Hydroplane Racing Boat Brushless RTR
The AquaCraft GP-1Ultra Mini Hydroplane is a step up in fast electric racing boats. This Mini has a water-cooled brushless motor, a water-cooled ESC, and it's LiPo ready! Oh, and did I mention that it's FAST?
The AquaCraft GP-1 Mini Ultra Hydroplane is proof that good things come in small packages. This little Hydro is reminiscent of the glory years of Unlimited Hydroplane racing where the drivers sat just in from of thundering 16 cylinder Allison racing engines. The GP-1 brings all the excitement of burning alcohol and thundering engines to the present, but with the convenience and reliability of brushless motors and Lithium batteries. In addition, the RTR version even includes a modern 2.4 GHz radio control system.
Aquacraft has the reputation of making some of the fastest, most reliable boats in the marketplace. With their customer service and parts backup, you would be hard pressed to find a better boat in its class.
- Hull: Molded plastic
- Motor: 2200kV 6-pole inrunner brushless marine with mini cinch motor coupler, and water cooled motor jacket
- Radio: Tactic TTX240 SLT 2.4GHz with adjustable steering rate
- ESC: Water cooled LiPo compatible 30A brushless
- Rudder System: Break away type swings back upon underwater impact to prevent hull damage
- Drive System: Wire type Propeller: 30mm FRP (fiber reinforced plastic) construction
- RTR GP-1 Mini Hydroplane with Radio, ESC, Motor, and Instruction Manual
- LiPo Battery: 11.1V 1000mAh Battery Charger:
- Compatible with selected LiPo battery AA Batteries: Four for transmitter
- Overall Length: 18" (458mm)
- Hull Length: 16.4" (416mm)
- Width: 8.8" (223mm)
- Height: 4" (102mm)
- Weight: 14.4oz (408g)