All Scale Snap Relay
This Snap Relay is a very useful Track Arrangement Designed by Atlas Model Railroad.
A double-pole, double-throw electrical switch actuated by a remotely controllable twin-coil, momentary power electromagnet.
It can do all sorts of useful jobs on your layout, some of which are:
- Power the frogs on Mark 2 Turnouts to eliminate the short "dead- spot" and prevent stalling of short-wheel-based locos.
- Power trackside signal lamps to show switch point settings.
- Feed control panel lamps to show points setting of remotely located turnouts.
- Selective power control for dead-end sidings with all Atlas turnouts: Mark 2, Custom-Line, or Snap-Switches.
- Control X-sections automatically
- It can be installed wherever convenient.
- Four rail joiners are provided.
- Detailed instructions with schematic display of snap-relay.