Eagle 2 Sport Trainer
An unbeatable value! Its modified aerodynamics yield excellent stability, enhanced climb-to-glide transition, and confidence-building ease of takeoffs and landings. A great first airplane! Kit is constructed of balsa and plywood and requires a .29-.45 2 stroke engine or a .46-.50 4 stroke engine, 3-4 channel radio 9 channel 4 is for aileron use). 2 rolls of covering material propeller and miscellaneous building and field equipment. Kit is unembarrassed.
- Balsa and Plywood Die-Cut Construction
- Steerable Nose Gear
- Plastic Wing Tips
- Main Landing Gear Wire
- Plastic Canopy and Side Windows
- Fiberglass Tape
- Full-Sized Plans
- Photo-Illustrated Instruction Manual
- Decals and All Wood to Construct the kit
- Engine: .29-.45 (2-stroke) or .46-.50 (4-stroke)
- Radio: 3-4 Channel
- Covering: 2 rolls of 6 foot covering
- Misc. Items: 8oz Fuel Tank, Fuel Tubing, 2½" Treaded Wheels, one 2¼" wheel, 2¼" Nylon Spinner, Rubberbands, and various building and field equipment.
- Wingspan: 63"
- Wing Area: 715 sq in
- Wing Loading: 15.32 to 16.93 oz/sq ft
- Weight: 4.75 - 5.25lbs
- Fuselage Length: 49"
- Airfoil: Flat-Bottom High-Wing