GOLDEN Heavy Body paints are known for their exceptionally smooth, buttery consistency. The Heavy Body palette includes the largest assortment of unique pure pigments in a 100% acrylic emulsion available to professional artists. These colors offer excellent permanency and lightfastness. There are no fillers, extenders, opacifiers, toners, or dyes added.
Each Heavy Body color formula reflects the qualities of its pigment. Colors that tolerate a higher pigment load dry to a more opaque, matte finish. Colors that are more reactive and do not allow as much pigment loading tend to have a glossier, more transparent, finish. Because Heavy Body colors contain no matting agents, the gloss of each color will be different.
- Pigment Classification : Mixture
- Color Index Name : PY 150 / PG 36 / PY 3
- Color Index Number : 12764 / 74265 / 11710
- Nickel Complex Azo
- Brominated & Chlorinated Copper Phthalocyanine
- Arylide Yellow
- Opacity/Transparency : 4
- Lightfastness Rating : II
- Permanency : Very Good
- Hue 2.0 GY
- Value 4.25
- Chroma 7.3
- Gloss Average : 93.13
- Viscosity Range : 20000- 24000 CPS
- CIE L*a*b* Values : L*47.2 a*-12.25 b*32.2
- Tint Strength : 89.11
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.