1964 Plymouth Belvedere Stock Car "Richard Petty"
Vintage racing cars are very popular today and Lindberg has worked with Richard Petty racing to reintroduce his unmistakable and sought after Plymouth Belvedere stock car kit. Very well done kit with detailed chassis and engine, opening hood, full interior and more. Molded in white, clear, chrome plate and with rubber tires. The kit comes with full color Retro Deluxe reproduction decals and vintage packaging!
- Scale: 1/25
- Skill Level: 2 (ages 8 and up)
- Glue assembly, paint required
- Super-detailed kit with full racing suspension and roll cage
- Vinyl racing tires
- Full-color decal sheet
- Vintage reproduction packaging
- Plastic model adhesive ( tube or liquid)
- Plastic model paint
- Modelling knife Sprue Cutter
- Abrasive Paper, various grits
- Paint brushes
Products needed to complete this model :
Suggested products to aid in construction: