MPC reintroduces Ohio George's Malco Gasser Mustang, one of the most recognizable cars of the late 1960's drag racing era. MPC has executed major backdating on the existing tooling, along with developing a new, correct '67 flip front hood/fender unit. The kit is now even more exciting and accurate than the original, and it hasn't been available as George's car since the 60's!
- Scale: 1/25
- Skill Level: 2 (ages 10 and up)
- Glue assembly, paint required
- Molded in white and blue
- Newly tooled correct 1967 flip front end
- Fully detailed racing chassis and interior
- Halibrand drag wheels and factory pre-lettered slicks
- Wheelie & pushbar setup
- Blown drag motor
- Authentic decals
- Attractive packaging
- First Time Available in Decades!
Products needed to complete this model
- Plastic model adhesive ( tube or liquid)
- Plastic model paint
- Modelling knife
- sprue cutter
- paint brushes
- abrasive paper various grits
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.