- >Peco SL-396 Medium Radius Streamline Insulfrog Left Hand Turnout
- Nominal radius 457mm, angle 14 degrees, length 123.7mm.
- Streamline Code 80 turnouts (apart from the long crossing) are available with either ‘dead’ frogs – Insulfrog or ‘live’ frogs – Electrofrog (catch points are not fitted with frogs).
- Setrack Code 80 rail, compatible with Code 80 Streamline track and suitable for all makes of N scale trains.
- Note that the geometry is different from Code 55 track and, therefore, cannot be used as direct replacements.
- For joining, use SL-310 or PL-82 pre-wired metal rail joiners to electrically join or SL-311 nylon rail joiners where an electrical break is required.
- Fitted with an over centre spring for immediate hand control it automatically isolates the track not in use.
- For remote control on permanent layouts, a point motor such as Peco PL-10 or Seep PM-2 can be fitted.
- Can be fixed with SL-14 track pins.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.