How To Use TAMIYA Acrylic Paint
- X designated colours have a Glossy Finish.
- XF designated colours are Flat Finish.
- The paint can be thinned for airbrushing using Tamiya X-20A Acrylic thinner.
- For better paint brushing results use Tamiya Paint Retarder (87114) for a smoother airbrush finish on complex surfaces helping to prevent airbrush paint dust caused by swirling conflicting air vortexes, and when using a brush for a brushstroke free finish.
- To protect Underpainting, Preshading, Zenithal Light Effects, Colour Modulation, Illumination By Panels, Spotlight Technique, Black & White Photo, Preshading, Post-Shading and Weathering applications using gray scale gradient and shading effects use Acrylic Mini X-35 SG Clear - 10ml Bottle Semi Gloss Clear.
PRO TIP Thin Tamiya Acrylic paints with recommended thinners. There is science behind it. Prior to curing, paint can be washed away with plain water. Change your mind or want to repaint an existing model after the acrylic paint has cured? It's easy with "plastic friendly" Tamiya Lacquer Thinner.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.