No7 to 10 working days
Price is including VAT
In 1964, at the world exhibition in New York, an attractively designed coupé specially developed for young drivers was presented to the public, which delighted visitors.
The 8,000 available models were already sold on the first day of sales and a further 22,000 orders were placed. The classic coupé and cabriolet, initially only offered, was followed in 1965 by the 2 + 2 Fastback, a hatchback coupé. All three types were offered with different engine variants, including a 289 cubic inch (4.7 liter) eight-cylinder engine with up to 275 hp. The top speed of the long-running Mustang 2 +2 Fastback was around 189 km / h, and it accelerated from 0 to 100 in 9.0 seconds.
- Faithfully reproduced body with fine surface structures
- Separate, movable bonnet
- Multi-part, detailed engine
- Separate exhaust system
- Detailed interior with authentic instrument panel and structured seats
- detailed suspension
- Faithfully reproduced rims
- detailed chassis
- lots of chrome parts including rims, bumpers and grille
- Instructions and authentic decals
Products needed to complete this model
- Plastic model adhesive ( tube or liquid)
- Plastic model paint
- Modelling knife
- sprue cutter
- paint brushes
- abrasive paper various grits
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.