Snap-together model kits are as popular as ever, and in 2009 MPC is reintroducing two exciting kits from their 1/25 scale "SUPER SNAP"� series. They are easy, fast and fun to assemble and come molded in three colors plus chrome parts! Each kit builds into a very attractive and detailed finished model, with no paint or glue required. Perfect for young modelers and a relaxing project for seasoned adult modelers alike!
The Super Snap 1949 Mercury features a custom "lowrider"� stance with rear wheel covers cowl-mounted spotlights and groovy grille. The kit comes with optional parts and decals to create a cool Police Cruiser version! Molded in 3 colors plus chrome and clear parts. It's Cruisin'!
- Scale: 1/25
- Skill Level: 2 (ages 10 and up)
- Snap assembly, no glue or paint required
- Molded in black, tan and clear with chrome and water-release decals
- Over 40 parts
- Super smooth low rider police cruiser
- Fun to assemble
- Colorful police decal markings
- Chrome wheels
Vintage MPC packaging
Requied to complete:
- Plastic model adhesive ( tube or liquid)
- Plastic model paint
- Modelling knife
- sprue cutter
- paint brushes
- abrasive paper various grits <
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.