- Peco SL-394 Streamline Insulfrog Long Crossing
- Angle 8 degrees, length 187mm.
- Streamline Code 80 long crossing is only available with ‘dead’ frogs – Insulfrog and is not available with ‘live’ frogs – Electrofrog.
- Streamline Code 80 rail, compatible with Code 80 Setrack and suitable for all makes of N scale trains.
- Note that the geometry is different from Code 55 track and, therefore, cannot be used as direct replacements.
- For joining, use SL-310 or PL-82 pre-wired metal rail joiners to electrically join or SL-311 nylon rail joiners where an electrical break is required.
- Can be fixed with SL-14 track pins.
- A high speed crossing. Use with two large radius turnouts ( SL-E388 or SL-388 right hand or SL-E389 or SL-389left hand ) to make a double junction
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.